Jerry Schwartz wrote:

> [...]
Dear Jerry,

In our exiting Server, it is running with 4.4.x php and 4.1.x MySQL in
Windows 2000 OS...
Now, we are planning to upgrade the Windows OS ( of course include
Hardware )...
BUT I don't know which new version of php and MySQL is compatiable with
the source code ( old ) of php and MySQL...
So, would you mind to share your experience with us(me) ?

Anyone can help the problem ?

Thanks !

Edward.