Which will still not be particularly helpful for subsecond queries :-)

Either turn on the full query log (beware of I/O implications, use separate
spindles if possible) or use mk-query-analyzer with tcpdump to get a running
analysis of what passes the line.

The addition of tcpdump support is my all-time favourite feature of maatkit
:-D

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn