Hi,

that really is the complete error log, that exact same info gets repeated over and over, there is zero in the syslog and I get this behaviour when running with no my.cnf (I do obviously have one but I tried without and it I still see the prob, so that probably makes things easier from a troubleshooting perspective)...
The system has loads of free RAM (8GB total).
Really the system isn't giving me much to go in in terms of clues....

Andy.

Quoting Suresh Kuna <sureshkumar...@gmail.com>:

Can yo paste the complete error log, Ram memory size and configuration file
here and make sure the machine has enough memory to run the services.

Check the sys log for what is happening just before the service restart.