Joey,

" I can not afford any downtime and the data is realtime. "

This is a very good reason for asking help to consultants.

If you ask "What is the best method for this setup? master-master or
master-slave?"
then the simple answer is master-slave, for any mysql setup, that is the
only safe mysql replication setup.
If you mean Master-Master Active/Passive I still consider that Master-Slave.
While is very well advisable to stay away from master-master active/active,
unless you really know what you are doing and you have the development
aware, very skilled, and listening to you*.

So, go for master-slave, but I would suggest to read online mysql manuals
and some great books,
because if you post here to ask every single step to set it up, you are
basically asking someone else to do the job for you, for free ;)

Cheers

Claudio