The initial goal is to provide a working framework from which to call all UNIX
shell command combinations as the underlying storage mechanism for a machine
learning algorithm.  I would like to build a completely self aware
instantiation that will maintain itself on all levels... I postulate that the
first place to start would be in determining a method for maintaining all
possible remediation combinations including the unknown to eventually be
learned from and populate new knowledge into the database.  Thank you for the
reply,

Garot