From: garotconk...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Machine Learning
To: webmas...@lisol.co.uk; mgai...@hotmail.com; mysql@lists.mysql.com

My initial thought was to propagate the db with everything and allow the
algorithm to then begin to determin trends/patterns
MG>which trends or patterns will you be modelling?

and begin either an indexing methodology
MG>which indexes are you considering: Unique index, primary index or foreign

additional table/db creation process or both to further optimize the calls
being made
MG>optimize based on execution time or diskspace allocated, EliminatingFTS or
some other criteria?
MG>https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/optimization.html

 and build in some internal levels of redundancy.
MG>what about replication
MG>http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/replication.html

 I am actually approaching this with some degree of biological conception in
the multipathing within our own brains however until I have something up and
running under some substantial load however I may not get a complete picture.

Thanks,

Garot

Interesting
Martin