From: Garot Conklin [mailto:garotconk...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 20 August 2012 03:39
To: Martin Gainty; mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Machine Learning

The initial goal is to provide a working framework from which to call all
UNIX shell command combinations as the underlying storage mechanism for a
machine learning algorithm.  I would like to build a completely self aware
instantiation that will maintain itself on all levels... I postulate that
the first place to start would be in determining a method for maintaining
all possible remediation combinations including the unknown to eventually be
learned from and populate new knowledge into the database.  Thank you for
the reply,

Garot