My initial thought was to propagate the db with everything and allow the
algorithm to then begin to determin trends/patterns and begin either an
indexing methodology, additional table/db creation process or both to further
optimize the calls being made and build in some internal levels of redundancy.
I am actually approaching this with some degree of biological conception in the
multipathing within our own brains however until I have something up and
running under some substantial load however I may not get a complete picture.

Thanks,

Garot