Are u kidding?

Mysql is dead easy and damn good... obviously it has its perks, but any
database engine has them... (I'm looking at you DB2)...

There has been a lot of improvements lately, I "feel" that mysql is moving
much more faster under oracle umbrella than when it was alone...

Replication... omg, replicacion is DEAD easy! so easy, that usually you
doublecheck things just because you are unsure that is SO easy...

Partitioning, views, storeprocedures, explain and analise are good
enough... it simply work... I never, ever had a database corruption (I'm
looking at to you Mssql!) ...

I have tables with more the 5millon rows, noproblem, I have a table with
more than 40 millon rows... and of course I have troubles, but always,
always been resolved...

Mysql is... wonderful, it just works... You want it to "work as a storage
with out integrity?", done.. with integrity? done, replicaion, encryption,
secure connections, partition... name your feature!