On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 12:41:09PM +0100, Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]

And for damn good reason.  And looking back, it is hard to believe that
this was almost true a mear 2 years ago.  We are in one of the most
rapid rivers of change I'd ever experienced, and most of the change is
not good, not good at all...starting with Oracle buying Sun and Mysql

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com