Monty:

I was on the verge of authorizing the purchase of 3 copies of NuSphere's
PHPEd package (US$300 each) for our developers when I became aware of the
controversy surrounding 'Enhanced MySQL' and mysql.org.

The purchase order went into the round file, and Hell will freeze over
before I buy anything from NuSphere.

A small gesture, perhaps, but an appropriate one. At least our company won't
be contributing to their largess. Even people with such deplorable business
ethics understand a loss of income from sales.

Keep up the good work ... we are proud of our relationship with MySQL AB,
and the fine software you and your associates have made possible.

Gerald Jensen