These are the two primary applications:

http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=76253509  (MYSQL)
"New application assigned to an examining attorney for examination"

http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=78002299 (MYSQL)
"no final determination as to the registrability of the mark has been
made."

Other trademarks that are related:

ENHANCED MYSQL(TM)
OFFICIAL MYSQL(TM)

(Tried looking for MAXSQL, but didn't find anything.)

Real trademarks seem to have a status of "Registered."  But contact your
local trademark attorney for the fineprint and other legal babble about
what it all means. IANAL, So for all I know "in the mail" is good enough
to claim it.

Other sites that violate the trademark (not including obscure
country-tlds):

MYSQL.NET
XMYSQL.COM
MYSQLPHP.COM