From: Maggie Cheang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: installing mysql

Hi, I have a problem. I have unzip the file with winzip, but I couldn't get
it to install.
I downloaded both the 3.22 and 3.23 verison, but I still couldn't get it to
work as install. my teacher in school told me to install it with winzip and
then use mysqladmin to work, but I couldn't get either working. is there
something I am missing?
thank you so much, and your help is high appreciated :)
yours sincerely,
Maggie