Van writes:

> I'm also advertising for MySQL all over my site with the original logo.
>
> Do I need to remove it?  I'd rather not, since it's just a link to point people
> to a valuable resource.  Is my site violating the terms of the trademark?
>
> Van
> --
> Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com/

Hi Van!

You do not have to do anything right now. Our people responsible for
this issue are trying to come out with something that would both
please MySQL community and protect us from some sharks out there.

I guess that you know what I am talking about.

After a new policy comes out, usage of logo  should be much clearer.

--
Regards,