Peter Duffy writes:
> Hi Sinisa,
>

> Do you know of any which are specifically accessed by multi-threaded
> client applications via ODBC? (If so, I'd really like to know, so that I
> can try to get hold of copies of the client applications to test in my
> own environment.)

As you very well know, it is completely irrelevant what kind of
multi-threaded program it is. Those function perform the same
regardless if programs listents to the socket or write to the
socket. DBUG functions have got nothing to do with that.

There are many such programs utilizing DBUG functions, like
mysqlmanagers in tool directory of 4.0.

Then several GUI clients. Practically dozens of them. Some of those
GUI clients utilizing ODBC. Do some research on your side.

> I'm sorry about your experiences with mpatrol. As I've said, I find it
> superb: it has already been of enormous assistance in fixing memory
> leaks, and in the current situation it gave me information that I could
> not have gained otherwise. Also, I've always found the author of mpatrol
> to be highly responsive and helpful.
>
> I have not used dmalloc.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter

Oh, I had no problems by authors of either mpatrol and dmalloc. I just
got reply that my problems lie beyond scopes of their programs and
that they will do it one day when they have time, which is OK.

--
Regards,