Hi,
I'm trying to install MySQL into my Mac OS X 10.0.4

But i encountered problems halfway through the installation. I created a new
netinfo directory mysql. After 'gunzip' and changed into the top-level
directory, the './configure --prefix=/usr/local/mysql doesn't seem to
work....and there's no return command prompt. So i had to press the return
key. And when i try to type 'make', 'make: *** No targets specified and no
makefile found.  Stop. ' appeared on the screen.

Attached are two terminal screen display. I couldn't locate the config.log
file in my system. If you need more informations, pls let me know.

Thanks.

Alvin