Adam Douglas wrote:

> 1. Replication between 2 sites via the internet over a VPN or just using a
> secure connection.

Chapter 11 in the manual (p. 354 of the PDF).  You're set.  SSH will get
you the secure connection.

> 2. Transaction processing capabilities with the ability to roll-back a
> transaction.

I've been informed that the innodb table type supports transactions.

> 3. A Windows based interface that is easy to use, similar to Access
> look/feel.

Others are answering this.  Of course, if it's just for users to pull
info out of, you could build an intranet front-end with your favorite
scripting (PHP/ASP/Perl) or tag-based (Blueworld Lasso) language.

Lots of 'em:  http://www.mysql.com/downloads/index.html

> 5. Ability to provide connections to website via PHP

And it does it extremely well and blazing fast.

> 6. Commercial support.. consultants, services, etc.

Just ask on this list, plus there are links at the MySQL site.

Of course, I'd wait until 4.0 is out in a week or so and then ask these
questions again.  The answers are sure to be even more positive then.

Frank.