>>      Now I have quite a bit of information on all these questions.. my
>> main concern is to find a Windows MySQL GUI Client that will do
everything
>> in a similar fashion as Access. I believe we would need the
>> basics but also
>> including visual query builder and reports. I've recently found Artronic
>> MySQL Admin which is quite similar to Access but has bugs and is
>> lacking in
>> the visual query builder and reports.

>Check the clients section from http://www.mysql.com/downloads/contrib.html,
>where you can find the solution for this. There are 'n' GUI utilities using
>MyODBC as the underlying layer to control MySQL. Some of them are really
>doing a great job.

I've looked at the list and have tried just about everyone on the list for
GUI Clients there is. The problem that seems to be an issue is all
applications seem to be in the beginning stages not developed to a stable
point all around. Need visual query, report & forum builder. Some seem to
have it but very limiting. Just wondering if there is anything else not
listed or that I've missed. I've found MySQL Admin, M2D and Mascon to the
best ones so far to use, all having their good and bad points.