> What type of schema do mean here ? Because as you know, MySQL doesn't
> explicitly supports any schema's except the catalogs( in MySQL term
> 'database'). If you can elaborate what exactly the problem
> you are facing,
> then we can provide a rapid solution.
>
> Also, as for as I know, when I change something in my table
> in MySQL server
> side (including the table structure), it does reflect on the
> linked tables
> without any problems, and vice versa too.

I have the following setup...

- MySQL 3.22.32 on OpenBSD v2.9
- MyODBC on Windows '98 SE
- MS Access 2000

Now I've found when I do changes to a table schema the changes are not
entirely at least reflected in a the same table linked in Access. I had once
case where I changed a data type on one of the columns and that data type
was not changed on the linked table in Access. I had to remove the link and
then recreate it. The table type I'm using is MyISAM. From my experience
with MyODBC it seems that it's not a live link correct? This problem has
occurred on three machines including mine. Do I have something setup wrong
then? Is there anything else that you need to know?

Also if I may ask, is there any difference between MyODBC for Unix going to
Windows to MyODBC for Windows going to Unix? I'm assuming that all the
difference is the starting point but achieves the same tasks.