Adrian,

I will suggest once more that you replace all tabs with a space as well, and maybe all
carriage returns as well (for good measure).

This time I'll write out the queries for you:

UPDATE hotel SET nome_hotel=REPLACE(nome_hotel, "\t", " ");
UPDATE hotel SET nome_hotel=REPLACE(nome_hotel, "\r", " ");

Then, when that's finished, you might have to try replacing all double spaces with
single spaces again, until the data is correct.

Steve Meyers