I just got back in from a nice day in the park with my kids and my parents.

All I can say to defend myself is that I'm sorry I did not bow to you thy King.

And I am sorry if I have my own opinions and personality.  I will try to
conform asap to Big Brother's wishes.

And I am sorry that my apologies were not humiliating enough for you.

And if that is not enough, then please continue to extract blood...

...in the meantime, I will continue where it really matters.

Good luck to all.  And good luck to MySQL.  It is a great tool.

Thanks for giving me the chance in my last email to set the record straight
on my record.  The archives will speak for themselves.