> If you use MySQL I respectfully ask to to avoid NuSphere.
> Do not support spammers.

Here Here !!!

> This really ticks me off, I mean really ticks me off big time.
> Have they no shame?

Wait until you read this.

For a long time now Nusphere has been treading on far too many peoples toes
(who do they think they are) not only are they annoying MySQL users with
their exasperating antics they are also trying to steal MySQL from the very
people that actually wrote the software.

Dont forget,they have registered http://www.mysql.org for some very bizzare
reasons.

You don't have to take my word for it either there is some info about it at

http://searchdatabase.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid13_gci75904
5,00.html

Also, http://www.linuxgram.com/156/ states that NuSphere, the MySQL start-up
and offshoot of Progress Software, has hired itself a president.
"NuSphere, the MySQL start-up" ??? whats that all about.

http://boston.internet.com/people/article/0,1928,2041_593741,00.html
has this to say;
NuSphere was founded in June and is a subsidiary of Progress Software
(NASDAQ:PRGS). Its products include MySQL, an open source Web development
platform. Come on guys who do they think they are trying to fool.

And finaly, the distributor of MySQL ???? is complaining about the antics of
Microsoft, oh dear.
http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2781638,00.html?chkpt=zdnnp1tp
02
"Microsoft can't beat us technically, so they've decided to strangle us in
legal paperwork," said Lorne Cooper, president of NuSphere, distributor of
the MySQL open source database system.

So, what do you think we should do about all this.

Regards
Andy Woolley.