Hi all,

Am facing a strange problem... I am running MySQL on a WIN 2000 server and
was running fine till this morning..

I am using PhpMyAdmin to administer the databases.. Suddenly all of a sudden
I could no longer connect to the databases and keep getting an error saying
"
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

I checked to c if the mysql daemon was alive but it isnt... Further I am
even unableto do a "Telnet Localhost"
What cud hv happened and how may i resolve this!!??
I intend to reinstall MySQL to c if it sets everything ok but would like to
c if anyone has some suggestions..

TIA,
sandeep