I would like to offer my very deepet apologies.
This is what happened-

About a year ago or so (maybe longer) when NuSphere was new I tried their
product and did not want to use my regular e-mail address to register, so
I used my username@host e-mail address on my linux box.

In fact, it was a completely different box than I am using now, but the IP
address was the same.
I never used that e-mail address for anything.

About three weeks ago I installed a clean system and then about a week
ago, the Sylpheed gtk+ mail client.
I was completely unaware that Sylpheed also incorporates the local system
mailbox in its inbox. No one has an e-mail to my username@host address in
that time. Until Nusphere did.

Looking at the headers of the mail I got, though, that is the e-mail
address to which the e-mail from Nusphere was sent.

They did not steal my new e-mail address.

This is what the header of the message says:

        by c36988-a.ptbrg1.sfba.home.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id
fAJMwtg28381
        for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Mon, 19 Nov 2001
14:58:57 -0800

That is what happened.
My deepest apologies to NuSphere and the MySQL list for this mix up.
I jumped to a conclusion I should not have.

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:48:24 -0500
"Britt Johnston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mentioned: