Well, I can't currently link you to the systems I'm mentioning, but we have
performed several restore's from dumps in the last several weeks on my
current project (due to some really messed up hardware).  Considering the
fact that the db's are a little over 20gb, I consider them pretty large, and
the performance is still great, and we had absolutely no problems.

Jayce^

Jayce^