At 12:10 -0500 2001/12/17, Etienne Marcotte wrote:
>Netscrap 4.78
>oops sorry mispelled that one.. Netscape :)

Hmmm. I see you're using Netscape on NT. [X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.78
[en]C-CCK-MCD   (WinNT; U)]

Haven't tested with that -- I don't have a BillWare OS here -- but
friends have accessed the archive from 95, 98, 2000, and XP that I
know of.  This is the first report that the 'Any Date' selection has
not appeared checked by default.  Wonder what could be causing it...?

The archive has been tested with Netscape 4.0-4.78 on Solaris, Linux
(RedHat 7.0), and MacOS; with Mozilla on Linux; with IE on MacOS;
with Lynx and even with the browser in 'StarOffice' on Solaris.  :>

>I do loads of html and I hate Netscape with a passion, I think 6.2
>renders pages like IE4, but I'm not even sure, and only .2% of websurfer
>use it. www.technodium.net/kira/kira.htm check this out with IE =
>perfect.. chek it out with NS, different for every version, even if all
>the tags are ok
>
>As for email spamming, you are right, since it's taken from a database.
>Unless the archive was called e-may, I think we might not have to
>protect the emails beyond leaving them outside of static webpages:-)

That's my thinking...

At 12:16 -0500 2001/12/17, Etienne Marcotte wrote:
>grr
>
>e-may
>
>my bad
>
>meant e-bay
>
>two keys beside.. I think I have the shake
>
>sorry!

Having a bad spelling day, my friend?  <G>

>Etienne

Regards,
/Rob

--
Robert Alexander  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  416-823-6599
http://www.workmate.ca  WWW Database Applications and Web Hosting