I am having a problem with MySQL that I believe is related to SMP. I
have a machine that is an exact copy of another machine, only difference
is that this one is Dual processor, and the other one is single. The
single one has had no problems for the last 6 months the dual dies every
2 days This is the 2nd SMP server that I have had (i thought it was the
mobo or something) both produce the same results. I get no output to
logs, machine just goes black (and hangs). Any input?

This is on RedHat 7.2 linux with the 2.4.17 kernel and MySQL 3.23.47

Gavin