From: Robert Lucier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 1:55 PM
To: jds; Patrick Crowley; Keith C. Ivey
Cc: MySQL List
Subject: RE: Spam

A little higher barrier to entry, even for non-spam posts might not be
a bad thing. The list is already pretty well spammed with questions
that are either in the manual, or result from a lack of programming
experience in general.

Making it harder to post might make it a little easier to stay
subscribed....