Hello,

I don't feel the the table sizet will be a problem. But how would the
database function with such a huge number of queries per second.

If I read right, you will be taking a maximum (presently) of 42 channals
each taking taking data at the rate of 360/sec. That would be 42x360 =
15120 queries to the database per second. Can MySql withstand this?

One solution is to insert multiple rows in a single query. Possibly inserting
only after a monitor has taken 100 samples (an optimal value can be found
by trial). Now the number of queries would be reduced to 3.6 x 42 = 151.
Something manageable for the database engine. It would do good to
keep number of indeces to the minimum required and simple.

Anvar.