From: "Ben Edwards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ireneusz Piasecki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: Why v3.23.49 does not build on RedHat 6.2 ?????

Cos redhat is at least at 7, you have an old version.

At 08:33 06/03/2002, you wrote:

>Hi.
>I have following rpm packages from redhat.com:
>glibc-2.2.2-10.i386.rpm
>glibc-2.2.2-10.i686.rpm
>compat-glibc-6.2-2.1.3.2.i386.rpm
>glibc-common-2.2.2-10.i386.rpm
>glibc-devel-2.2.2-10.i386.rpm
>
>I get this packet to upgrade my glibc 2.1 running on my RH 6.2 system, but
>it fails.
>Do i have missed some rpm packages ?
>When yes, where can i it found ?
>Maybe it is impossible to upgrade glibc2.1 to 2.2 on RH 6.2 ?
>I don't would like to change to RH 7.2
>I use rpm 4.0.2.
>regrads
>I. Piasecki.

* Ben Edwards                              +44 (0)117 9400 636 *
* Critical Site Builder    http://www.criticaldistribution.com *
* online collaborative web authoring content management system *
* i-Contact Progressive Video      http://www.videonetwork.org *
* Smashing the Corporate image       http://www.subvertise.org *
* Bristol Indymedia               http://bristol.indymedia.org *
* Bristol's radical news             http://www.bristle.org.uk *
* PGP : F0CA 42B8 D56F 28AD 169B  49F3 3056 C6DB 8538 EEF8     *

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]