From: Andrew Hazen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 8:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mysql/php on linux

Hi all,

This is probably a boring repeat question, so maybe someone can just
point us to an existing response or file on the web:

We are trying to set up a webserver with the following:

Linux Red Hat 7.2
MySQL – newest
PHP 4.1 – newest

We can’t seem to get them all talking to each other, so we will just
start over from scratch. Can someone provide a step-by-step??

Andrew Hazen
Database Developer
Jatech Solutions Inc.
160 Bartley Drive