Chuck -
I am looking for a way for both MS access and MySQL to share realtime
data so that if someone where to insert (through a web based admin)
or update table in a MySQL db you could open your Access db and see
the same data. I don't know if it is possible but that way there
wouldn't be an export to MySQL procedure. Does that make sense?

I don't know much about Myodbc except it allows you to export your
Access database to MySQL.  My question is if MySQL gets updated does
Access get updated too?

I have a client who wants everyone in the office to have the ability
to update and view data in an Access db. My understanding of how
access works is only one person can be connected or update the db
at a time.(depending on the # of odbc connection you have) My thought
was if we got Access and MySQL talking, I could create a web based
admin that would allow many folks to query and update the MySQL db
and if MySQL and Access are talking then the data in the Access
db would get updated as well. Really just trying to create a remote
way to access and update from the Access db.

Sorry for the long story but is this something you've done or is
it not at all possible?

 Any ideas?

Thanks
 Mark