I use MySQL server replication last month, but currently I stopped using
it...coz for some reason

1.      my master server is running on windows 98 platform, I cant prevent
it from hanging-up
2.      my slave server is running on windows 98 also, I cant prevent it
also from hanging-up
3.      if master hangs-up, slave also stop replicating...as the master
recover the slave cant replicate due some changes made by the master which
is not updated in the slave...a corruption...
4.      I always shutdown both servers and copy the database from master to
slave, and start over again...I started up the master then second the
slave...it works better and reliable...
5.      My setup weakness is only when my master server hangs-up...

Is there some tips known about this?I really appreciate it...

R.B.Roa
PhilCom Corporation
Tel. No. 858-xxxx
Mobile No. (63) (919-xxxxxxx)