Jagadeesh,
Friday, May 03, 2002, 8:06:12 AM, you wrote:

JS> We want to use MYSQl as a back end for one of our projects.
JS> We download following 4 zip to install MySQL.

JS> mysql-4.0.0a-alpha-win-src.zip
JS> mysql-4.0.0a-alpha-win.zip
JS> mysql-4.0.1a-alpha-win-src.zip
JS> mysql-4.0.1a-alpha-win.zip

*.win.src.zip is a source distribution.
*.win.zip is a binary package.

Read installation notes at:
     http://www.mysql.com/doc/W/i/Windows_installation.html

JS> After unzipping the file and MySQL is loaded successfully.
JS> But in programs it is not showing any shortcut or program name
JS> for
JS> mysql.
JS> There are any other files to be downloaded to install MySQL
JS> properly.
JS> When i check in the folder where it is loaded MySQL there are some
JS> applications
JS> with names MySQLManager,WinMysqladmin in bin directory.
JS> When click on these applications it showing some screens but we
JS> are unable to
JS> do anything on these screen i can only create new database but
JS> unable to create
JS> any tables.
JS> So send me all the details asap

You should use client program mysql.exe or any graphical client.

You can download two different GUI clients: MyCC and MySQLGUI from MySQL site.

     http://www.mysql.com/downloads/index.html

Any other info about working with MySQL software is also in the manual.
Please, check it:
     http://www.mysql.com/doc/

--
For technical support contracts, goto https://order.mysql.com/
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Victoria Reznichenko