At 23:47 +0800 2/13/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello Sir,

I have problem connecting to mysql in dos-prompt..

Error is : can't connect to mysql on localhost <10061)..
What does it mean?

I also try another method to solve this problem by typing
mysqld-nt --install

error prompts saying that the service already exists.
The current server installed is : c:\Apache\mysql\bin\mysqld-nt.exe
The --install option installs the server as a service but does not
actually _start_ the service.  Try either "net start mysql" from the
DOS prompt, or use the Services Manager to start the service.

i am puzzled because i m using IIS and already uninstalled Apache program...

can u please tell me how to solve this problem?
thanks

waiting for your reply.

Regards
Ellen