List,
    I wondered if any movement has been made to determine the cause of the
following "bugs" that I have come across using Mysql 4.0.1.

1) select....union causes a temporary table full type error when the
datasets aren't even that large and when there is bags of disk space.

2) Under FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE I can guarantee my database will crash after
roughly 5-7 days of running the same set of queries a squillion times (with
no changes made to the queries). Memory usage is fine and swap space is
ample.

Ric.