Hi

I am looking at a project using XML to import and export data into MySql
directly or using php. The datasets are quite large (40-50 million records)

I haven't used XML before.

Does it take long to work out how to use php/XML? Are there any problems
working with large datasets?

Thanks

Peter

Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
www.sunmaia.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. 0121-242-1473