We're probably 98 percent selects.  But that's part of the problem: the
selects build up at a fantastic rate when there are a flury of updates.
Hopefully, once we get to InnoDB, this won't be as likely to happen.

Cheers.
-Dana

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.