I guess 'new' is a relative term.  I started using it in 1995 or so.  It's
true that Oracle and DB2 have been around a lot longer, but MySQL isn't a
spring chicken.

Cheers.
-Dana

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.