Greetings

    I'm currently upgrading mySQL v3.23 to mySQL v4.0, the installation of
v4.0 was a success,I tried to execute mysql_fix_privilege_tables
    c:\mysql\bin>mysql -e mysql_fix_privilege_tables
but i keep on getting the error:

    ERROR 1064 at line 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the
manual that corresponds to your mySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near 'mysql_fix_privilege_tables' at line 1

what is the right way of running this script?

OS: win98se
mySQL: version 4.0.9 -gamma
winMySQLAdmin 1.4: started

lewell

The content of this email when sent is as full as practical. Due to the
settling of the words the contents might not appear as full as it was but
the weight remains the same. The contents is being sent by weight and not by
volume.