From: "Jon Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 1:05 AM
Subject: re: phpMyadmin

Using PhpMyAdmin for administering MySQL, can this product be installed on a
remote system?  We currently have it installed on the same server as MySQL,
but now the programmer wants it on his Laptop.
Or is there another product that can manage a MySQL database from either a
Windows or Linux laptop/desktop.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby