At 22:26 Uhr -0600 25.03.2003, mos wrote:
How many people out there are willing to pay $$$ to see it done?? Please reply to this thread to see if there is a general interest and how much it is worth to you.

IIRC, last time I looked, fulltext was not very good for i.e. the german language. If there would be some hooks (on C level, like UDF's) for adjusting the tokenizer(?), I could probably improve that quite easily myself. (Alternatively, documentation of the relevant code parts would help as well, so I don't spend much time trying to understand it).

So if it either is going to be useful for german or provide hooks/documentation for adaptation, I'll pay as well (either myself or by a customer).

Christian.