From: PaT!
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 3:06 AM
Subject: R: [MySQL] RE: Question: Connecting MySQL with DreamWeaver MX on Windows 2000

Start mysql launching winmysqladmin.exe
Create any Db (check mysql manual 4 syntax - www.mysql.com)
Use the php mysql commands to connect to it
<?
Mysql_connect('your_favorite_address', 'your_login', 'your_password');
Mysql_select_db('your_db');
Use mysql_query command to perform your mysql command from php
Check mysql section in php manual (www.php.net) for syntax and further
details.

Cheers
PaT!