From: Nestor Florez
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [MySQL] RE: Question: Connecting MySQL with DreamWeaver MX on Windows
2000

I do not understand why people have to get hard on other people just because they ask
a question.  If you do not a helpful thing to say well do not reply.  The reason why
people ask is because there are looking for shortcuts that are known by those who have
been around and it is great because you do not have to reinvent the wheel.

Kira,  Try searching on freshmeat.net   They have tools that will actually install all
of this software packages for you or you can do a search on google for "PHP
DREAMWEAVER MYSQL WINDOWS"

Have a good weekend people,

:-)