Hello,

I know I am asking a very silly question, but it's really bothering me for
quite a while:

I installed the MySQL 4.0 on my Linxus machine (red hat 7.3). The installation
shows no problem, and I can see that the 'mysqld' server is actually runing
through a command like "./bin/mysqladmin version". However, it just does not
allow me to switch to the mysql client program from my login shell. Whenever I
try to do so, it also says that "bash: mysql: command not found".

I don't know how to deal with it. Could some MySQL experts please kindly help
me with this?

Regards,
Hon