From: "Charlie Brewer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 21:12
Subject: Noob Question: Error 1046

Evenin',

Sorry to send noob questions, I know how annoying they can be, but we need
help too ;)  Anyways, Im using a self teach book to teach myself PHP, MySQL
and Apache.  The book is getting into MySQL and basic commands.  Anyways,
they gave an example, and I typed it in as shown in the book, but I get an
error.  I took a screenshot (I thought that would be easier) and posted it
here:

http://hostultra.org/brewer/mysql.jpg

Any help would be very much so appreciated, thanks.