Hi Heikki,

a similar problem happened to me and I got the error:

ERROR 1051: Unknown table '#sql-ffa_2,#sql-2b2_30'

After reading your post, I checked in the data directory and there are two files there, both of file type data:

#sql-2b2_30.frm
#sql-ffa_2.frm

I certainly didn't put them there myself - I think they must have come from mySQL automatically at some point.

Are they real tables in the database? I can't see them when I use 'show tables'. Is it a permissions problem? I have this on another database that I was trying to restore from a dump. I had to rename the database in the end.

I am using InnoDB tables for some of my data.

Regards
Adam