> Unfortunately, they have not implemented a reporting tool in that client.

that's the problem, as I was trying to find some sql commands to edit the
report, such as report titles.

>Do you know some programming language? Like Visual Basic, C, C++, Java,
PHP,

i know them, but as I mentioned earlier, I was trying to find some sql
commnds to achieve that. and i don't wanna print the report with the help of
a programming language since i think if we can solve problems using SQL
itself then it costs less.

> Are you familiar with MS Access? If yes, you can use Access to work with
> MySQL data.
> If you have Access installed, just let me know and I will send you Step by
> Step Instructions.

yes, please send me the Step by Step Instructions. i do want to give it a
try with Access although it's not free.

cheers,

feng