Hi Kabbouri

Please see below, an excerpt from the MySQL manual, that answers your
question.

If the FIELDS TERMINATED BY and FIELDS ENCLOSED BY values are both empty
(''), a

fixed-row (non-delimited) format is used. With fixed-row format, no
delimiters are used

between fields (but you can still have a line terminator). Instead, column
values are

written and read using the "display" widths of the columns. For example, if
a column

is declared as INT(7), values for the column are written using 7-character
fields. On

input, values for the column are obtained by reading 7 characters.

Regards

Rory McKinley
Nebula Solutions
+27 82 857 2391
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world,
those who understand binary and those who don't" (Unknown)