Hello People,

This is my first post to this list. I am having a bit of a problem that
Google doesn't seem to help with, and I'm not sure what part of Mysql
docs will help.

I have a very large web app that uses timestamp for unique IDs.
Everything was rolling fine until we started getting many users per
second, causing some of the unique IDs to not be unique -- users were
being assigned the same timestamp. Since the web app is so large we
don't want to change the method of assigning IDs as it would create a
major project.

I have looked at Locking and Insert Delay, but I'm not sure that will
help.

Does anyone have a suggestion? We are using 4.0.14 and ISAM tables and
PHP 4.3.

Thanks,
Craig Jackson